Vista Endowment Fund
The Vista Endowment Fund is a separate, supporting organization created solely to benefit Vista Life Innovations.
We have our own Board of Directors to manage and invest the Endowment assets. Annually, the Vista Endowment Fund Board of Directors makes interest income allocations to Vista Life Innovations to support its mission and to ensure Vista will remain an innovative service provider.
Gifts to the Vista Endowment Fund, Inc. underwrite Vista’s present strength as well as its future security. The Endowment provides a legacy to benefit current and future students and members, and ensures the special qualities that make the Vista experience so successful are maintained.
Vista Endowment Fund Board of Directors 2016 - 2017
- President | Andy Baxter
- Vice President & Deputy Treasurer | Elena Patterson
- Treasurer | Robert Richard | Stifel Nicolaus & Co.
- Secretary | Allison M. DePaola, Esq. | Floman DePaola LLC
- General Counsel | John Pritchard, Esq.
- Member |Reena Malhotra-Arora, Esq.|Attorney, Sol Goldman Investments LLC
- Member | Judith Schaff | Realtor, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Member | William Terribile | Compliance Officer, Essex Financial Services
- General Counsel & Member | John Pritchard, Esq.
- Ex-Officio | Helen Bosch, MS | Chief Executive Officer, Vista Life Innovations
- Reena Malhotra-Arora, Esq.|Attorney, Sol Goldman Investments LLC
- William Christiaanse, MBA, CRPC | VP & Senior Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch
- William Terribile | AML Compliance Officer, Essex Financial Services Inc.
- Helen Bosch, MS | Chief Executive Officer, Vista Life Innovations, Inc.