Careers at Vista
Vista Life Innovations is a nationally recognized, post-secondary program for individuals with autism spectrum disorders and other related disabilities. We offer a community-based training program designed for individuals who would like to succeed in work and independent living, and who are seeking a non-traditional program to address their needs. Vista's philosophy looks at each individual holistically.
Our mission is to provide services and resources to assist individuals with disabilities in achieving personal success. We have two main campuses in Madison and Westbrook serving communities along the shoreline in South-Central Connecticut.
We invite you to explore your future with Vista Life Innovations. Please submit a resume and letter of interest if you are interested in exploring employment opportunities with Vista. Click Apply Now below.
We look forward to meeting with you!
- Valid driver’s license.
- Acceptable safe driving record as defined by Vista.
- Current auto insurance on personal vehicle(s) that may be used for work.
- Pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Management’s favorable opinion as a result of references and investigative background inquiries.
- Demonstrated proficiencies in MS Word and Excel.
- Health and dental benefit options for you and your eligible dependents
- Retirement plan 403 (b)
- Life insurance
- Short Term and Long -Term Disability
- Generous paid time off
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee discounts