Vista Life Innovations is a nationally recognized, post-secondary program for individuals with autism spectrum disorders and other related disabilities. We offer a community-based training program designed for individuals who would like to succeed in work and independent living, and who are seeking a non-traditional program to address their needs. Vista's philosophy looks at each individual holistically.
Our mission is to provide services and resources to assist individuals with disabilities in achieving personal success. We have two main campuses in Madison and Westbrook serving communities along the shoreline in South-Central Connecticut.
- Valid driver’s license
- Acceptable safe driving record as defined by Vista
- Current auto insurance on personal vehicle(s) that may be used for work
- Pass pre-employment background checks, reference checks, and drug screen
- Must be able to transport students/members in personal vehicle
- Computer skills – Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and data entry
- Health, dental and vision options for you and your eligible dependents
- Retirement plan 403 (b)
- Company sponsored Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (H.S.A)
- Generous paid time off
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)