1. Contact us.
- The admissions team is looking forward to partnering with you on this journey. We will begin by sending you an information packet about the program and services offered by Vista Life Innovations
- Please call us at 860-399-8080 ext. 108 or complete our online Admissions Inquiry form to get more information
- Potential students and families are encouraged to visit our shoreline campuses in Westbrook or Madison. Touring our campuses is a great way to learn more about who we are and what we do
- To schedule a tour, contact our Admissions Manager, Stephanie Foulkes, at 860-399-8080 ext. 108 or email@example.com
- In order to determine acceptance to Vista, applicants are required to participate in a five-day, four-night Functional Skills Evaluation
- The evaluation is designed to assess the applicant's skills in the areas of vocational development, life skills, social & cognitive development and community integration while also determining the applicant's readiness to commit to a comprehensive community based program
- Following the Functional Skills Evaluation, an acceptance decision is made by the Admissions team
- The acceptance decision is communicated with the family and/or funding source within one week
5. Determining a start-date.
- Our rolling admissions system allows for flexible enrollment options
- Spots are reserved on a first come, first serve basis which are secured by submitting a non-refundable deposit
- If space is not immediately available, applicants are added to our waitlist