Vista Endowment Fund
The Vista Endowment Fund is a separate, supporting organization created solely to benefit Vista Life Innovations.
We have our own Board of Directors to manage and invest the Endowment assets. Annually, the Vista Endowment Fund Board of Directors makes interest income allocations to Vista Life Innovations to support its mission and to ensure Vista will remain an innovative service provider.
Gifts to the Vista Endowment Fund, Inc. underwrite Vista’s present strength as well as its future security. The Endowment provides a legacy to benefit current and future students and members, and ensures the special qualities that make the Vista experience so successful are maintained.
Vista Endowment Fund Board of Directors
- President | Andy Baxter
- Vice President & Deputy Treasurer | Elena Patterson
- Treasurer | Robert Richard | Stifel Nicolaus & Co.
- Secretary | Allison M. DePaola, Esq. | Floman DePaola LLC
- Member | Bill Christiaanse, MBA, CRPC | Senior Financial Advisor, Vice President, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Member | Reena Malhotra-Arora, Esq.| Attorney, Sol Goldman Investments LLC
- Member | William Terribile | Compliance Officer, Essex Financial Services
- General Counsel & Member | John Pritchard, Esq.
- Ex-Officio | Helen Bosch, MS | Chief Executive Officer, Vista Life Innovations