Student/Member Enrichment Fund
The Student/Member Enrichment Fund was established in 2006 to further enhance the lives of Vista’s and members. Since inception, due to support of many generous donors, this special fund has provided approximately 150 separate opportunities for students and members, funding over $380,000 worth of programming efforts.
Some of these include:
- Educational day trips to museums and informational centers
- A Shared Stage Productions musical opportunities
- Sister Act
- The Addams Family
- Man of La Mancha
- The Pirates of Penzance
- The Wizard of Oz
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Wellness Initiatives
- Residential dormitory enhanced nutrition program
- YMCA partnership fitness program
- YMCA partnership nutritional program
- Community Building Activities
- Day Program technology and materials
- Holiday and social parties
- Outdoor recreational events
These experiences and resources, large and small, can be transformative in the lives of our students and members. We look forward to seeing how our students and members will continue to grow from them in the coming years.
Again, all the opportunities of this fund are due to the incredible generosity of donors.
We cannot thank them enough!