Student/Member Enrichment Fund
The Student/Member Enrichment Fund was established in 2006 to further enhance the lives of Vista’s students and members. Since its inception, this special fund has provided nearly 200 separate opportunities for students and members and funded nearly $460,000 in programming efforts, all thanks to the support of our generous donors.
Some of these include:
- Educational day trips to museums and informational centers
- A Shared Stage Productions musical opportunities:
- Sister Act
- The Addams Family
- Man of La Mancha
- The Pirates of Penzance
- The Wizard of Oz
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Wellness Initiatives:
- Residential dormitory enhanced nutrition program
- YMCA partnership fitness program
- YMCA partnership nutritional program
- Community Building Activities:
- Day Program technology and materials
- Holiday and social parties
- Outdoor recreational events
These experiences and resources, large and small, can be transformative in the lives of our students and members, and we look forward to seeing them grow in the coming years.
All the opportunities supported by this fund are due to the incredible generosity of our donors. We cannot thank them enough!