Notifying the Public of Rights under Title VI
Vista Life Innovations, Inc.
- Vista Life Innovations, Inc. operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with Vista Life Innovations.
- For more information on Vista Life Innovations’ civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact Donald Frink at 860-399-8080 ext. 250; firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our administrative office at 107 Bradley Road, Madison, CT 06443.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Connecticut Department of Transportation by filing a complaint with the Office of Contract Compliance, Attention: Title VI Coordinator, 2800 Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
- If information is needed in another language, contact 860-399-8080 ext. 242.
Title VI Complaint Form
Notificación al Público de los Derechos Conforme al Título VI